TBM 1994-04 SN95 New Edge Mustang 1.032" Bore Master Cylinder Conversion Kit 20-10008
Racing Use Only, Not Legal for Road Use
3 of these remaining
TBM 1994-04 SN95 New Edge Mustang 1.032" Bore Billet Aluminum Master Cylinder Conversion Kit 20-10008
Our Manual Brake Master cylinder kit utilizes a billet firewall mounting plate CNC'd from 6061 Aluminum. This plate is designed to utilize a Strange Engineering Mopar Dual Master Cylinder.
- 6:1 Pedal Ratio optimized for manual brakes
- Billet Manual Master Cylinder Firewall Plate
- Strange Dual Mopar Master Cylinder
- Hardware for Installation
- Brake Push Rod w/ Heim Joint for attaching to pedal
- Fittings for Master Cylinder
This requires you to drill your brake pedal for the master cylinder pushrod Kit includes all hardware necessary and rod end, Strange Engineering Mopar Dual Master Cylinder 1.032" Bore.
Note: We recommend a 6-7:1 pedal ratio on all manual brake systems
Watch this video to understand the proper pedal ratio and master cylinder size for your vehicle
Do's and Don'ts for proper master cylinder setup: Must Watch!